- Contact this community directly.
- Have your questions answered.
- Schedule a tour or receive a brochure.
The Country Home For Seniors
Welcome to The Country Home!
With a capacity for only 38 residents, The Country Home is small enough to ensure individualized Alzheimer's care 24/7, but large enough to offer your loved one a variety of senior companions. We also offer short-terms stays and a Day Club option when caregivers need a break.
Our Permanent Resident Services Include:
- Medication management by certified staff
- Weekly check-ups by RN
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals
- Assistance with grooming, walking, etc.
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Beauty/barber salon on site
- 24-hour supervision by trained Alzheimer's staff
- Mentally and physically stimulating activities
- Social events, holiday parties
- Pet therapy
- Spiritual services
- Individualized care plan and services
- Support group and information for caregivers
- Referrals for any outside services needed
Our small, home-like, family environment represents a welcome alternative to large "institutional" centers for those with increasing memory impairment. We aim to provide more "good days" and enhance the quality of life for all our residents in their final years.