- Contact this community directly.
- Have your questions answered.
- Schedule a tour or receive a brochure.
Falkirk Assisted Living
The needs and preferences of each resident and their family are of the utmost importance at Falkirk Assisted Living. We know that everyone is unique, and we offer a variety of amenities and services to meet the needs of our residents, even as their needs change on a daily basis.
- Trained staff available on-site 24-hours a day - CPR & First Aide Certified, Michigan State Police and Finger Print Background checks
- High Care Member-to-Resident ratio
- Three home cooked meals & snacks
- Assistance with: personal hygiene and grooming, bathing or showering assistance, dressing assistance, clothing management, and mobility assistance
- Medication Management - manage and administer medications according to physician orders
- Weekly laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Local Phone Service
- Basic Cable TV
- Salon services on site
- Engaging Daily Activities
- Doctors & Physical Therapy Available in House
- Podiatrist Services
- Medication Home Delivery Service
- End of Life Care (Hospice)
- Respite Care (upon availability)
Continuing one’s lifestyle and independence is most important. Each home is custom designed to enhance the resident’s independence from the single story floor plan, widen hallways and doors to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers to the barrier free shower.
Our home offers residents fully furnished bedrooms. Furthermore, you can enjoy the large open living room to savor a cup of coffee or your favorite television show. An elegant dining room to enjoy three daily home cooked meals, plus a well appointed sitting room where you can take pleasure in private time with your family or cuddle up with your favorite book.
As always we encourage our residents to bring items from home to give your room your personal touch. Our warm and friendly onsite trained staff are able to assist you 24/7. Safety and exceptional care are our number one priority for our residents. We offer call lights in each bathroom and bedroom as well as video surveillance to ensure the safety of our residents and care members. One can transition from independence to the final stage of life without ever leaving our home.
- Custom Built Communities
- Four single private and one semi private rooms
- Elegant Formal Dining Room with Tray Ceiling
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds
- Total Walk in Shower
- Walk In Closets and Double Closets in Rooms
- Large Living Room with 10 Foot Ceiling
- Intimate Library with French Doors
- Licensed for wheelchairs - wheel chair access front and back
- Widen Hallways and Doors to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- 42 inch Plasma TV in Family Room
- Cable TV in each bedroom room
- Large Deck over looking a Spacious Backyard
- 24 hour video surveillance
- Call buttons in each room and bathrooms
- Hallway motion detectors
- All medication is under lock and key