- Contact this community directly.
- Have your questions answered.
- Schedule a tour or receive a brochure.
Brigham House at Watertown
Welcome to Brigham House! It's not just a place to live, it's a way of life.
Situated near Watertown Square, Brigham House is an assisted living community born out of a historic schoolhouse. Renovated in 2002, the house offers 62 apartments and features a staff of trained professionals and a state-of-the-art emergency response system.
Our Services Include:
- Lifeline, a state-of-the art emergency response system
- Professionally trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Three well-balanced meals served daily
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Daily fitness/creative, social, learning and spiritual activities
- Scheduled group trips
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Care services according to an individualized resident care plan
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Nearby Amenities Include:
- Religious institutions
- Metro bus lines