Caretech Assisted Living
Care Tech Assisted Living Home is an Assisted Living facility that provides housing and support for older adults, persons with physical and/or mental limitations.
Our mission is to provide professional, compassionate, and effective care in a family setting for older adults. We strive to foster independence, self sufficiency, freedom of choice, socialization and healthy habits for older adults. Also to improve nutrition, enhance quality of life and thus reduce healthcare expenditure for seniors.
Principles of Service
- Preserving dignity and respect
- Enabling freedom of choice
- Involving family and friends
- Building value in our service and celebrating individuality and independence.
To achieve these goals, Care Tech Assisted Living Home provides assisted living home where residents can enjoy a variety of life enriching activities with cultural, spiritual, educational and physical components.
Accommodations and Supportive Services
- Semi-private rooms
- Private suits or deluxe private suits
- Full bathrooms designed for safety and convenience
- All utilities including common area phone and basic cable TV
- Personalized care plan
- Coordination of care plan with resident's physician
- Assistance with prescribed medication
- Three nutritious, delicious meals and snacks per day
- Leisure/recreational activities
- 45 day wellness assessment by licensed registered nurse
- Social, educational and religious services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, doctor's appointment
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry, daily trash removal
- Monitoring of individual mealtime needs and special needs
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and incontinence management
- Ambulation assistance, transfers and positioning
You and your loved ones will feel comfortable in a home environment, knowing that an experienced, caring, assisted living caregiver will be there to assist you 24 hours a day.