Assisted Living LexingtonThe second largest city in Kentucky, Lexington is located roughly in the of the middle of the state. It is also in the central of what is known as the Bluegrass region, which offers picturesque landscapes from hills and canyons to caves and other features that appeal to many.
Affectionately known as the “Horse Capital of the World” and “Thoroughbred City,” Lexington is a place that horse lovers will enjoy. Read More
- Lexington Country Place - (877)978-3446
700 Mason Headley Road, Lexington, KY 40504
Lexington Country Place offers compassionate senior care in Lexington, KY. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost c» More Info ...
- Richmond Place - (877)978-3446
3051 Rio Dosa Dr., Lexington, KY 40509
Richmond Place provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Broo» More Info ...
- Arc Of Bluegrass120 Rosemont Gdn Lexington, KY 40503
- Caky Blue Grass Central450 Southland Dr Lexington, KY 40503
- Messner's Home708 Hill Rise Ct Lexington, KY 40504
- Richmond Place3051 Rio Dosa Drive Lexington, KY 40509
- The Lafayette690 Mason Headley Road Lexington, KY 40504