Start here to
- Contact this community directly.
- Have your questions answered.
- Schedule a tour or receive a brochure.
Windsor of Lawrence
- (877)719-3056Map this location 3220 Peterson Road, Lawrence, KS 66049
Welcome to Windsor of Lawrence Assisted Living and Memory Care!
Philosophy of Service
Windsor of Lawrence is dedicated to providing the highest standards in quality of service, environment, and care to residents and their families. The foundation of our approach to service is built upon fundamental concepts we believe are important to every resident.
These concepts are central in our approach to quality service and supportive residential environments:
- Promote the individuality of each resident.
- Offer each resident dignity and respect.
- Foster independence for each resident.
- Support each resident's right to privacy.
- Support the needs of family and friends.
- Provide a supportive residential environment.
- Partner with residents and family in care decisions.
- Offer individual choices in care, services, and lifestyle.
At Windsor of Lawrence, we recognize that each person has individual needs and preferences. With this in mind, we offer each resident a flexible service combination we call Tailored Services. The combination of the Base Monthly Service and the Tailored Services you choose result in your monthly Tailored Pricing. This unique plan provides you with the most individual personal services in the most cost effective manner.
Base Monthly Service includes:
- Spacious apartment
- Utilities (except phone and Television)
- Weekly housekeeping & laundry
- Routine maintenance
- Three nutritious meals and snacks
- Life Enrichment activities
- 24-hour staff
- Health monitoring by full time professional staff
- Medication assistance
- Special diets
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs
- Reflections Memory Care
At Windsor of Lawrence, you can entertain guests in the spacious common areas, or simply relax in the privacy of your own apartment.
Each apartment includes the following appointments and amenities:
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, except bathrooms
- Individual temperature controls
- Private bath
- Spacious closet and storage
- Emergency call system
- Telephone and television connections
- Comfortable living room
- Spacious dining room
- Inviting living room/reading room
- Outdoor courtyard and sitting areas
- Full service beauty salon/barber
- Well-lit activity areas
- Fully sprinklered fire detection system
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's or other memory impairments is a very personal, loving dedication to service. It requires service for specific and individual needs. More often, the resident with memory loss needs assistance with life's daily activities including personal care but may not have an acute medical condition requiring around the clock skilled nursing or instruction. Finding that unique combination of physical setting and specialized care is a journey traveled by many families.
At Reflections, our trained staff works closely with family members and friends to assemble a "Life History" identifying the personal experiences of each resident's life. Through the "Life History," we get to know the personality behind the person, fostering a one-to-one association more like "friend to friend" rather than "staff to patient." Details and events from your loved one's past become "shared" memories and experiences serving as a foundation for activities, communication and the development of friendships built on support, understanding and mutual respect.