Home > Assisted Living > Assisted Living California > Assisted Living Los Angeles > Belmont Village Of Hollywood Hills
Start here to
- Contact this community directly.
- Have your questions answered.
- Schedule a tour or receive a brochure.
Belmont Village of Hollywood Hills
- (877)351-1764Map this location 2051 N Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90068
The Community Built for Life
Imagine a very special place that has been planned and built to be sensitive to the needs of seniors. A vibrant, upbeat community that doesn't just meet, but far surpasses the expectations of its residents. This is Belmont Village.
Belmont Village of Hollywood Hills is located next door to the Hollywood Bowl. Our beautiful community is just blocks away from the renowned Hollywood Highland center and the Kodak Theatre, home to the annual Academy Awards.
Services and Amenities
As a Belmont Village resident, you will receive many personal services that are provided for your comfort and well-being. The following services and amenities are provided as part of your monthly rent:
- Three delicious, nutritious meals per day served restaurant-style in the comfortable and friendly ambiance of Josephine's Kitchen
- Snacks served between meals
- Senior-focused social, recreational, and educational activities
- Beautiful landscaping
- Scheduled transportation to nearby shops, neighborhood attractions, physicians' offices, or for special events
- Around-the-clock emergency call response system
- Regular health and wellness assessments
- All utilities except telephone
- Cable TV programming
Belmont's personal care philosophy is designed to provide individualized support as residents' needs change. A simple assessment and review will provide the resident and family with a recommended level of support. A variety of personal care services is available to make our seniors' lives more comfortable, including:
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, grooming and dressing
- Medication assistance & supervision
- Incontinence support
- Wellness checks
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal laundry
- Other personal care
Belmont Village staff serves our residents 24 hours/day, seven days a week. At the heart of our support program is a Personal Assistance Liaison, or PAL, who builds a special supporting relationship with residents to anticipate individual needs.
All management and staff members receive the benefit of rigorous orientation and training at the community's state-of-the-art Center for Learning. The result is an exemplary level of service for residents.
Person-Centered Living® for Alzheimer's Residents
Belmont Village provides individually tailored programs for persons with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of memory impairment. Based on extensive research by experts who have received support from the National Institutes of Health for their studies of Alzheimer's disease, our program is founded on the understanding of dementia disorders and a recognition of the individuality of people with dementia.
Through a proprietary program we call Person-Centered Living®, we spend time getting to know the individual likes and dislikes of each resident with dementia. Highly personalized programs are developed for each of our residents - programs centered on routine, structure, and the abilities of each individual. Our dementia residents can then participate in meaningful tasks that not only engage the individual, but also maintain dignity and comfort.
Belmont Village provides the following support for the comfort and security of our dementia residents:
- Residents live in separate, secure neighborhoods within our community.
- Residents enjoy private rooms with a private bath.
- Structured days include tasks and recreation activities tailored to individual abilities.
- The changing needs of each resident are carefully assessed by a knowledgeable staff specially trained in dementia care.