- Contact this community directly.
- Have your questions answered.
- Schedule a tour or receive a brochure.
Gardenia Adult Care Home
At Gardenia Adult Care Home we strive to give you the most compassionate and comprehensive care available at any assisted living home in Tucson. We are concerned with your physical well-being, as well as your emotional, and mental well-being. We provide fun activities to keep you energized physically and mentally. Many of the activities are designed to increase your mobility. Our Mission is to improve your overall quality of life through love and caring.
We are a small, family based adult care home, located on the Eastside of Tucson in the quiet residential neighborhood of Rolling Hills. We offer comprehensive and compassionate, professional 24-hour care to a small number of senior residents who need assisted living services and want those services in a cozy home setting. All levels of care are provided: supervisory, personal, and directed (including secure care for residents with Alzheimer's).
At Gardenia Adult Care Home you are not just a resident, you are a member of the family. All meals provided are balanced, healthy, homemade meals that are prepared on-site and based on USDA dietary guidelines. Gardenia Adult Care Home also provides mobility improvement activities and social activities. Life can be fun!
Gardenia Adult Care Home’s manager, Bernie Rosario, is licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers. She also has Certified Nursing Assistant and Medical Assistant certifications, and has worked as a Patient Care Technician at El Dorado Hospital and at Tucson Medical Center. She has over 17 years of experience providing comprehensive care for seniors in hospital and home settings, helping them to enjoy life again.
- 24-hour attentive and compassionate, professional care at all three care levels: supervisory, personal, and directed
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, ambulation, grooming, skin maintenance)
- Incontinence care
- Memory care
- Diabetic care
- Mobility improvement activities
- Social activities and entertainment (on-site and off-site)
- Laundry, linen and housekeeping
- Nutritious homemade meals and snacks
- Large Private and Semi-Private Rooms with Satellite TV
- Large open living room with 50" Flat-Screen TV
- Covered outdoor recreation area
- Reading and games area