- Contact this community directly.
- Have your questions answered.
- Schedule a tour or receive a brochure.
The Springs of Scottsdale
Welcome to the Caring, Comfortable, Community of The Springs™ of Scottsdale. Conveniently located in the heart of old town Scottsdale, Arizona, The Springs of Scottsdale is a spacious independent retirement community with assisted living services available. A choice for seniors who enjoy the conveniences old town Scottsdale has to offer. Just a few blocks away from the downtown area you will find unique boutiques, art galleries, beautiful golf courses, and much more. The Springs of Scottsdale is truly a senior resort living residence you can be proud to call “home.”
· Independent & Assisted Living
· Full-service resort retirement community
· Beautiful landscaped courtyard with walking paths
· Spacious apartments with private balconies
· Two blocks to medical and hospital facilities
· Close to historical and cultural downtown Scottsdale, unique boutiques, galleries, golf courses, etc.
· 24-hour certified staff
· Adult resort living at its finest!
After 20 years in the community, The Springs enjoys a reputation for its spacious apartments, beautiful landscape and the convenience of its well-known location. As a full-service senior community, it offers senior housing services to make your life comfortable and independent. From freedom and flexibility to coziness and convenience, The Springs is the independent and assisted living community designed with you in mind. You will feel at home at The Springs.
· Four distinctive floor plans
· Large closets
· Step-in shower with built-in seat and grab bars
· Kitchen with frost-free refrigerators, electric ranges and double sink
· Smoke detectors and sprinkler systems throughout apartment
· Complimentary weekly housekeeping
· All utilities and expanded cable included (except telephone)
· Internet capability
Residents at The Springs realize that living in an active community is not just for the convenience of everything they need on a single campus, but it also helps them to further enjoy the best years of their lives. Meeting friends… focusing on interests… learning… taking part in activities… are all important considerations when deciding where you want to spend your retirement years.
· Active social lifestyle with friends and neighbors
· Recreational day trips and an extensive activity program
· Free scheduled transportation to shopping and medical facilities
· Professional, experienced management
We encourage you to learn more about our Living Environment and view our Photos. Please contact us if you’d like to schedule a tour or if you have any questions about The Springs™ of Scottsdale.